Filipino Grilled Chicken

 Filipino Grilled Chicken marinated in soy sauce, citrus juice, brown sugar and fresh garlic is a sweet and savory flavor you’ll love. Perfect for summer barbecues!

I have shared many of your mom’s recipes with you and judging by your hearty response, you love them as much as I do. Its signature dishes like Prawns with Clam Sauce, Liver and Chicken Thighs with Sugar Peas, and Guinatan Seafood are family favorites and are always enjoyed at holiday parties and gatherings.

My mother cooks very well, but when we were young, she didn’t cook much.She is a longtime working mom so we only get to taste her delicious food on weekends.


But she often cooks this Filipino grilled chicken during the week. Every few days, my father marinated a few pounds of thighs and chicken thighs and kept them in the refrigerator for my brothers and sisters to come home from school to help with hunger. If the chicken is salty enough, I can make a hearty snack while it works.

 Mom’s specialty chicken dish is a part of my childhood and my friends still remember it very well.They would hang around our house after school and we always fry marinated chicken and enjoy a little treat. I was actually on the phone with a good friend from high school one day who asked if I had this recipe on my blog because I wanted to make it for my family.

Post a Comment

0 Comments